We all love to spend time in the kitchen! But, how do you keep it squeaky clean while saving time? Here's some of the best clean up methods on the planet.
1. Wipe up spills in the refrigerator as soon as you notice them, and if you have time, do the rest of the shelf. Try to find time to do this once a month.
2. Go through just one refrigerator or pantry shelf when you have a moment and toss anything that's past the expiration date or that you'll never use again.
3. Take the time to toss out unused takeout disposable containers, glass jars and condiment packages you've collected and know you'll never use again.
4. Wipe fingerprints off all the kitchen cabinets. If you have wood cabinets, a good cleaning with oil (such as Old English) will make your cabinets sparkle and your kitchen smell amazing!
5. Sweep the floor well BEFORE mopping. This will help you avoid missing the little cracker pieces left behind by your sweet angel. :)
6. As you cook, rinse dirty utensils, pots and pans and put them in the dishwasher. You'll have the kitchen in good order when you sit down to eat, and you'll have less to clean up after dinner.
7. Ease the weekday morning rush by setting the table for breakfast before you go to bed. This helps tremendously when your kids are in school. Start your early mornings out right! Put out cereal boxes, sweeteners and other nonperishable items. Prepare the coffeemaker and set the timer.
Hunger is the best sauce in the world. ~Cervantes